Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Two Powerful Words

The last few days I have felt like I'm "going through hell".   Have you ever thought that before?  I certainly have voiced these words on several occasions in my life.  I usually feel guilty because I am sure of the fact that I will not be visiting there, but I go with this cliched phrase.  For the month of February and now early March I have been struggling through some type of sickness- headache, backache, sinus infection, viral syndrome, and a cyst was found in my ear canal.  I just can't seem to catch a break!  During my days of pain, I often relax with reading.  One day last week, I felt like I was walking through that hell of pain and I misread the book text.  I read hell instead of he'll.  I had a short LOL and then a spiritual moment over a forgotten apostrophe.  The Holy Spirit reminded me that when I'm going through my imagined hell of pain, I need to hold onto the fact that He Will.  Wow, the power of two words! 

In His sovereign time, I believe that HE WILL free me from the pains of this life.  His time management is superb and can be trusted. HE WILL guide my steps and make everything work according to His plan.  If I am still and know He is God, I have faith HE WILL fight for me and take care of me.  I have no doubt that HE WILL bring blessings from these storms of life and leave me with His peace - a peace that is beyond all understanding, provides refuge and relief, and removes all fear and worry from my days.  HE WILL!

2 comments:

  1. A very powerful testimony, Cathryn. Your words and your experience remind me of God's never-ending love for His children. Sometimes I think He has forgotten about me and my loved ones but I know that is not true. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete